Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
2018 Predictions League
Forum index >> Real football >> 2018 Predictions League Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
 
linkleo911GI Supporter
Posts: 1446
Joined: 2014-10-28
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-02-05 15:53:20
I posted the "result without bonus" just to show up who has nailed more predictions. I could have called it by another name but this way seemed more clear.

jhoseph wrote:

I do not understand why they insist on calling it a bonus, they are predictions:

who is going to win the superbowl ?, is a prediction, and an important one, that's why it's worth 6 points and the other 1 pt. and all are within the regulation, therefore there is only one final results, not the result and the result without bonus.

  

Central & South America Top Division Champion - Season 26
Brazil NT Coach - WC XX / XXI / XXII / XXIV

jhosephGI Supporter
Posts: 2211
Joined: 2014-11-12
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-02-05 18:50:49
linkleo911 wrote:

I posted the "result without bonus" just to show up who has nailed more predictions. I could have called it by another name but this way seemed more clear.

jhoseph wrote:

I do not understand why they insist on calling it a bonus, they are predictions:

who is going to win the superbowl ?, is a prediction, and an important one, that's why it's worth 6 points and the other 1 pt. and all are within the regulation, therefore there is only one final results, not the result and the result without bonus.

  

IRON BOWL: 26
Top División: 25-27-28
Copa Regional:25-26-28
Prediction League: 2017-2018
Copa Argentina: V


Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)mrcasadoGI Supporter
Posts: 16242
Joined: 2008-10-07
II.3
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-02-06 12:18:18
Been thinking about this.

The rules and scoring were set out at the beginning of the season, any addition to the rules might please some and not others.

As per the rules, if there is a tie at the end, there is a tie.

  

Division of Hell - Season 4
3.7 Season 6
2.3 Season 8
Regional Cup Winners - Season 8
TD Season 9
IV.25 Season 26

Gatr22GI Supporter
Posts: 14193
Joined: 2009-09-29
II.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-02-06 14:53:53
Okay, I will pick the Patriots in the Super Bowl and let's go with a low scoring affair, maybe 13ish to 3, yeah, I can't see the Rams scoring more than a field goal. I'll check back next week to see how I did
  

Owner of the Orlando Gators FC
Member GIAC
League 322-126 (TD Champs S17,S21,S22)
Regional Cup 181-19 (Cup Champs S14,S15,S17,S19,S20,S21)
AFLC 45-14 (Iron Bowl Champs S18,S22,S23)

It's Great To Be A Florida Gator

Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)mrcasadoGI Supporter
Posts: 16242
Joined: 2008-10-07
II.3
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-02-06 18:20:23
Gatr22 wrote:

Okay, I will pick the Patriots in the Super Bowl and let's go with a low scoring affair, maybe 13ish to 3, yeah, I can't see the Rams scoring more than a field goal. I'll check back next week to see how I did



Will never happen
  

Division of Hell - Season 4
3.7 Season 6
2.3 Season 8
Regional Cup Winners - Season 8
TD Season 9
IV.25 Season 26

jhosephGI Supporter
Posts: 2211
Joined: 2014-11-12
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-02-07 2:39:39
mrcasado wrote:

Been thinking about this.

The rules and scoring were set out at the beginning of the season, any addition to the rules might please some and not others.

As per the rules, if there is a tie at the end, there is a tie.




I agree, that's what I said a few days ago.

also added that there are 2 champions, that's how I feel.


Thank you very much Mr C. for organizing all this. next year I hope you do it again.





  

IRON BOWL: 26
Top División: 25-27-28
Copa Regional:25-26-28
Prediction League: 2017-2018
Copa Argentina: V


 
Forum index >> Real football >> 2018 Predictions League Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Last posts
2019-03-20 2:34
Maverick's CUP 4
Author:oreohowell
2019-03-19 23:48
Maverick's CUP 4
Author:ChrisOrmie
2019-03-19 23:22
Otázky a odpovede
Author:DIBBI3
2019-03-19 23:21
Typer Liga U-21 V
Author:ManowarPL
2019-03-19 22:56
Typer Liga U-21 V
Author:frozi