Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
Nutritional center - Bmi changhe
 
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)EnefelGI Supporter
Posts: 607
Joined: 2013-01-27
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-01-07 12:34:36
If a player has a limit value, for example 28.9, his bmi will fluctuate and automatically change between 29 and 28 somewhat randomly. I have already checked this with some players who weren't in the Nutritional Center

My player (ID 2328161): he just changed his value and that will make me fake the next game. Last week he wasn't in the nutrition center
  
Hadar
Posts: 2364
Joined: 2013-04-18
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-01-08 9:09:31
Enefel wrote:

If a player has a limit value, for example 28.9, his bmi will fluctuate and automatically change between 29 and 28 somewhat randomly. I have already checked this with some players who weren't in the Nutritional Center

My player (ID 2328161): he just changed his value and that will make me fake the next game. Last week he wasn't in the nutrition center



that's okay, it's not a bug
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)EnefelGI Supporter
Posts: 607
Joined: 2013-01-27
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-01-08 12:31:12
Hadar wrote:



that's okay, it's not a bug



Why? the player does not have the characteristic of losing or gaining weight, therefore I expect his BMI to remain constant. but is not so...



  
Kobe_S
Posts: 32
Joined: 2020-06-17
V.51
Offline
Posted on 2021-01-08 14:06:49
Enefel wrote:


Why? the player does not have the characteristic of losing or gaining weight, therefore I expect his BMI to remain constant. but is not so...



Adding some basic variability seems fair to me. You know that this variability is small, and you know the BMI borders at which the limits change. So, I would suggest not letting someone be on the border (28.9 BMI e.g. ) to avoid this problem.

The charasteric of losing/gaining weight will have longterm effects. This other variability ill balance out the same average in the long run.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)EnefelGI Supporter
Posts: 607
Joined: 2013-01-27
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-01-08 15:29:54
Kobe_S wrote:

Enefel wrote:


Why? the player does not have the characteristic of losing or gaining weight, therefore I expect his BMI to remain constant. but is not so...



Adding some basic variability seems fair to me. You know that this variability is small, and you know the BMI borders at which the limits change. So, I would suggest not letting someone be on the border (28.9 BMI e.g. ) to avoid this problem.

The charasteric of losing/gaining weight will have longterm effects. This other variability ill balance out the same average in the long run.



Eh va buo ... (Ok, that was what I was doing but obviously this player had escaped me that he was at the limit.).

bye
  
 
Last posts
2021-01-24 21:02
Despre echipa nationala
Author:campuscodi
2021-01-24 19:07
Ligathread
Author:Henry
2021-01-24 13:31
2020 Predictions League
Author:jhoseph
2021-01-24 11:53
Ligathread
Author:liberalmente
2021-01-24 11:18
2020 Predictions League
Author:mrcasado
2021-01-24 4:33
DACH Cup
Author:Henry
2021-01-24 4:17
Ligathread
Author:Henry