Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
Admin do exist
 
SrednaDGI Supporter
Posts: 4393
Joined: 2010-11-02
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-11-23 23:01:02
hoospack wrote:

shmertnickname wrote:

Have suggested an alternative.

Lets see.



Maybe Lee Suggs was offended.



Lee Suggs does not exist.
  

"Quarterbacks should wear a dress." - Jack Lambert

If you are ever feeling down, just know that neither of Dorfenschmirtz's parents showed up to his birth.

campuscodi
Posts: 1471
Joined: 2014-02-01
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-11-24 13:26:56
shmertnickname wrote:

The Covid Coughahahahahers will soon be gone.

Admin has decided it is an offensive name.



which part?
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)shmertnicknameGI Supporter
Posts: 2382
Joined: 2011-10-17
II.2
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-11-24 15:56:54
A resolution has been found.

Next step for the bold Melderon chaps will be to secure peace in the Middle East.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)shmertnicknameGI Supporter
Posts: 2382
Joined: 2011-10-17
II.2
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-11-24 15:57:15
campuscodi wrote:

shmertnickname wrote:

The Covid Coughahahahahers will soon be gone.

Admin has decided it is an offensive name.



which part?



Who knows.
  
hoospackGI Supporter
Posts: 675
Joined: 2012-10-22
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-11-25 1:04:33
Glesga Schemegoblins

"What a time to be alive."
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)simpathiaGI Supporter
Posts: 934
Joined: 2015-04-29
II.3
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-11-25 16:05:40
shmertnickname wrote:

The Covid Coughahahahahers will soon be gone.

Admin has decided it is an offensive name.

What a time to be alive.



Funny name though
  


Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)shmertnicknameGI Supporter
Posts: 2382
Joined: 2011-10-17
II.2
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-11-28 20:11:49
Strange thing happened.

Upon this open dialogue with the Admin having opened up, I asked them when we would be seeing new updates to the game, in order to avoid this car crash that we currently see before us.

No response as yet hhH AHAHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAH h AHA AH H HHAHaHA AH
  
linkleo911
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2014-10-28
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-11-28 22:35:03
shmertnickname wrote:

Strange thing happened.

Upon this open dialogue with the Admin having opened up, I asked them when we would be seeing new updates to the game, in order to avoid this car crash that we currently see before us.

No response as yet hhH AHAHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAH h AHA AH H HHAHaHA AH



I am quite sure they will answer you shortly.
  
hoospackGI Supporter
Posts: 675
Joined: 2012-10-22
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2021-11-28 23:38:41
linkleo911 wrote:

shmertnickname wrote:

Strange thing happened.

Upon this open dialogue with the Admin having opened up, I asked them when we would be seeing new updates to the game, in order to avoid this car crash that we currently see before us.

No response as yet hhH AHAHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAH h AHA AH H HHAHaHA AH



I am quite sure they will answer you shortly.



I am sure they are preparing to have an urgent meeting to answer the important question for the community.
HAHAHahahahAHAHAHAHAAAA
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)shmertnicknameGI Supporter
Posts: 2382
Joined: 2011-10-17
II.2
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2021-11-29 9:55:33
Still waiting.
  
 
Last posts
2021-11-30 9:19
Tipovačka - 37. sezóna
Author:mirkru
2021-11-30 9:07
Tipovačka - 37. sezóna
Author:mirkru
2021-11-30 1:33
Newbie Support Chat
Author:PHI 21
2021-11-30 0:21
Newbie Support Chat
Author:20100433
2021-11-29 23:37
Pokalthread
Author:juergenmainz
2021-11-29 21:04
Tipovačka - 36.sezóna
Author:Hadar
2021-11-29 18:56
Tipovačka - 36.sezóna
Author:santiago
2021-11-29 18:36
Tipovačka - 36.sezóna
Author:Hadar