Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
TD - D.II Rankings and Chatter - Season 29
 
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AsgardGI Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-12-05
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-01-14 23:19:37
cflames3412 wrote:

About time my team beat Valhalla, it was a nail biter till the end good game


Well, it was a good game for 3 quarters anyway, lol. Congrats!
  

Owner of the Valhalla Vikings.

Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)lvessGI Supporter
Posts: 778
Joined: 2014-02-16
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-01-19 22:03:26
The OT rules in this game suck a**.
  
Shankster
Posts: 665
Posted on 2019-02-03 2:38:17
That was a rough game offensively the first 3 quarters, well played cflames.
  
cflames3412GI Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 2013-03-26
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-02-06 7:24:18
Shankster wrote:

That was a rough game offensively the first 3 quarters, well played cflames.



Got a little worried you were gonna catch fire in the 4th
  
Shankster
Posts: 665
Posted on 2019-02-11 2:07:58
Surprised to see Bad Company has lost more games already than last season in TD.
  
Reaus
Posts: 3200
Posted on 2019-02-11 5:02:28
Shankster wrote:

Surprised to see Bad Company has lost more games already than last season in TD.



Yea... I'm on track to go from first to worst.

The only real change from last season is one of my wide receivers, but we can't see to get out of our own way over here...
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AsgardGI Supporter
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-12-05
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2019-02-12 1:18:16
Reaus wrote:

Shankster wrote:

Surprised to see Bad Company has lost more games already than last season in TD.



Yea... I'm on track to go from first to worst.

The only real change from last season is one of my wide receivers, but we can't see to get out of our own way over here...


Not sure this applies here, but the new legitimacy of the running game makes some games almost a coin toss. Overall, it's good for the game, I think---adds a level of strategy. Still, guess wrong to stop the run against a team that can pass (or vice versa), and it'll ruin your whole day. Do it often enough, it wrecks your season.
  

Owner of the Valhalla Vikings.

cflames3412GI Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 2013-03-26
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2019-02-16 22:10:59
My team looked promising early on but that was short lived i
  
Shankster
Posts: 665
Posted on 2019-02-17 1:52:41
cflames3412 wrote:

My team looked promising early on but that was short lived i



A streak of 35 unanswered points allowed, that was quite the swing.

Why couldn’t you have done that when I played you?
  
Shankster
Posts: 665
Posted on 2019-02-17 1:55:44
Asgard wrote:

Reaus wrote:

Shankster wrote:

Surprised to see Bad Company has lost more games already than last season in TD.



Yea... I'm on track to go from first to worst.

The only real change from last season is one of my wide receivers, but we can't see to get out of our own way over here...


Not sure this applies here, but the new legitimacy of the running game makes some games almost a coin toss. Overall, it's good for the game, I think---adds a level of strategy. Still, guess wrong to stop the run against a team that can pass (or vice versa), and it'll ruin your whole day. Do it often enough, it wrecks your season.



Flipped a coin, told me to defend against the rush. It turned out to be right, too bad Warsaw still scored on every drive...
  
 
Last posts