Grid-Iron american football game language selector
Language
ČeštinaDanskDeutsch
EnglishEspañolEspañol (Latinoamérica)
FrançaisItalianoMagyar
NederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)
RomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina
SrpskiSuomiБългарски
РусскийУкраїнська 
Register
Login
Access to National team orders
 
MolaRam
Posts: 5
Joined: 2019-09-06
II.2
Offline
Posted on 2020-04-21 17:43:41
When I logged in today, my 'Next Match' shows as Germany vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am not the manager for either of those teams.

If I click on the 'Orders for next Match' button, it allows me to set the order for that match from the I go to a page to set the orders for the Germany / Bosnia & Herzegovina game, but it has my players as the players to select for the National game orders.

If I set the orders, it seems it saves correctly, but it doesn't show any games with saved orders in my match list. I can't see the National teams to see if it actually saved the orders for that game.
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)shmertnicknameGI Supporter
Posts: 2222
Joined: 2011-10-17
II.2
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2020-04-21 18:48:11
Do you happen to have another 15 teams from Eastern Europe?

AHah ah haHA AAahahhahahahahah
  

When fascism comes to America it will be draped in the flag and carrying a cross.

Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AbCatGI Supporter
Posts: 2431
Joined: 2008-11-03
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2020-04-21 20:35:03
That's an amazing bug. Your team number coincides with Germany's national team number (both are 17). Am now looking forwards to seeing a team of Indian youth players representing Germany on Friday.
  
MolaRam
Posts: 5
Joined: 2019-09-06
II.2
Offline
Posted on 2020-04-23 17:59:07
That makes sense, but would be very bad for Germany. My players are mostly all 16 - 18 years old.

My young players will do their best though!
  
hoospackGI Supporter
Posts: 399
Joined: 2012-10-22
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2020-04-23 21:25:17
MolaRam wrote:

That makes sense, but would be very bad for Germany. My players are mostly all 16 - 18 years old.

My young players will do their best though!



  
MolaRam
Posts: 5
Joined: 2019-09-06
II.2
Offline
Posted on 2020-04-24 16:42:54
It appears the German team has all of it's own German players playing in the game.
  
EnefelGI Supporter
Posts: 505
Joined: 2013-01-27
I.1
Offline
Posted on 2020-04-24 18:07:15
MolaRam wrote:

It appears the German team has all of it's own German players playing in the game.


but Germany's defense is bot and it could be due to this. You should report the bug i think
  
MolaRam
Posts: 5
Joined: 2019-09-06
II.2
Offline
Posted on 2020-04-26 6:05:22
Enefel wrote:

MolaRam wrote:

It appears the German team has all of it's own German players playing in the game.


but Germany's defense is bot and it could be due to this. You should report the bug i think



Isn't that what this thread is for?
  
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)AbCatGI Supporter
Posts: 2431
Joined: 2008-11-03
I.1
Offline
Hard-core fan (ultimate supporter owner)
Posted on 2020-04-30 11:26:38
MolaRam wrote:

Enefel wrote:

MolaRam wrote:

It appears the German team has all of it's own German players playing in the game.


but Germany's defense is bot and it could be due to this. You should report the bug i think



Isn't that what this thread is for?



Yes.

But I'd say to use the Contact us link at the bottom of the page in this instance, as I'm doubtful the admins read this forum regularly.
  
 
Last posts
2020-06-02 22:40
Polish Cup XIV
Author:Jondrus
2020-06-02 19:47
World Cup 27 - NT Italia
Author:LucaF
2020-06-02 19:18
[Appel] Match Amical
Author:zone rouge
2020-06-02 19:17
Championnat saison 9
Author:zone rouge
2020-06-02 18:23
WC 27 (Host: Ireland)
Author:Gatr22
2020-06-02 17:41
World Cup en Irlanda
Author:Fernando Stall